Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The T

So, the T and I are not BFF, but public transit is significantly improved by the Catch the Bus and Catch the T apps for the iPhone.  I can legit leave my apartment to the minute so that I walk up as the bus arrives; and as much as I love it now, it's going to be ahhhhmazing in the winter when standing outside makes me want to cry.

But for those of us that can't get these apps in Boston yet, (here's lookin' at you, Blackberry users - but don't worry, you are significantly more coherent via text than I am with my stupid touch screen), there's this: http://www.howfuckedisthet.com/

You can check out the website before you leave your house to know ish how long you should expect to wait.

Life is so much better when it's efficient.  Since you can see the degree of effed the t is in, you know when you have time to grab a coffee or make a call or do anything other than freeze your tush off on the sidewalk and scour the horizon for the big dumb bus.  I feel cooler already.

(And sorry momma, I didn't name it).

No comments:

Post a Comment