Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

ZOOM ZOOM

I got a car, I got a car, I got a car, hey hey hey hey.  No offense to Buckwheat, (anybody remember the Little Rascals?!) but my car is way cooler than his pickles.  Heyooooo!

I've been eat/sleep/dreaming about a Mazda 3 for awhile now.  It didn't help that every other commercial was for SUMMER DRIVE and cruising away with a shiny new Mazda.  I was salivating.  Chomping at the bit.  It was all I could think about.  Definitely all I talked about.

And now it's alllll mine.


Thanks,  Larry!

I had a great experience buying my car.  The dealership tried to make it fun, and I obliged.  My brother helped me negotiate, I just got to sit back and sing the zoom zoom song.  

(I'm still singing it.  Sorry, friends.)


That's 4 miles.  Weeeee!  Thank you to everyone who's driven my dumb butt around for the past two years, but good golly, I've missed singing at the top of my lungs in a way that I can only do when I'm alone in the car.  And hitting scan on the radio every time that song I hate comes on without having to politely ask first.  Generally, I'm a well mannered young lady, but I missed my car: my rules!


No comments:

Post a Comment