Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ooooh la la!

I need a new bag.  I can only have one main bag at a time, because I will inevitably lock myself out of the house/forget my work ID/not have gum (the horror)/do something bad.  Accessorizing outfits via purses is just not in the cards for a space cadet like me.

Enter Rue La La.  Because, nothing says IMPULSE BUY like an email, telling you that a sale starts in TEN MINUTES and there's ONLY 1 LEFT of everything cool.

Never mind that I've had about a million expenses in the last month, like, ohhhhh a CAR and BOOKS (because school started again already... just kick me when I'm down), but dang, Cole Haan, I want a new bag. Rull bad.

So, it's too late, but what is the etiquette on a white bag.  Specifically, this one:


Is this all seasons?  White bags aren't like pants or shoes, right?  It's a little too late, cuz it's already comin' to mama, but I would like a little reassurance that this is legit.  I love it, but I'd like to know if people are talking about me behind my back.  

Talk to me.

1 comment:

  1. This bag is gorgeous, I want one too. I think it's all seasons, I mean it will match the snow in January...so why not?

    ReplyDelete