Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Are you stalking me?

Because that would be super!

So, as an avid google reader/blog afficionado, I've developed a massive collection of blogs that I check in on everyday.  My casebook may go untouched, and my name card will thus be "misplaced" come Tuesday/Thursday nights of summer class, but dammit I know exactly what's happening with my blog loves.

It's sort of like having a favorite TV series where you follow the lives of people you don't know but are interesting and exciting and somehow you feel like they're your own friends.  This is acceptable with TV people, because that's fake life, but feeling creepy close to an actual person I don't know? That's called stalking, and I'm walking a fiiiiiiine line, girl.

Except when a blog of a friend of a real life friend happened to post that she was coming to BOSTON LAST WEEK... I got weird and asked what they were doing...  and then there was an epic meet up, and a 90's dance party, and then this happened.

Thanks for not filing a restraining order, for being awesome in real life, and for making social media seem less like I'm just talking to myself...

Oh, and for making me feel like part of the TV show.  I'm totally FAMOUS now guys!

1 comment:

  1. New BFF. Forevaaaa.
    Additionally: I'm coming back to Boston specifically for that 90s dance party.

    ReplyDelete