Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Polite Company

In the early stages of getting to know someone - be it dating, new friends, new employers, honestly, anyyybody - I have a big secret to tell people.  A major bomb from the way it's been received by some.  No, I've never been married, I don't secretly have six kids, I'm not a vegan, and no, I didn't experiment with my gender in college. 

My job does kind of hint that it's a possibility - but good God man, it's Massachusetts.  It couldn't be.  She can't... be... the R-word?

I thought this article was funny - LA might be just as anti-Republican as good old MA - and it actually kind of inspired me to pay a little more attention to Meghan McCain.  A more recent bit on her site shows her on Chelsea Lately, and I can get involved with any Republican who's pro-gay marriage (let's just call it pro-marriage, mmk?) and hangs with Chels and her coslopus.  Check it out.

http://mccainblogette.com/blog/post/dropping-the-r-bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment