Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OH, Herro.

Lovers and Friends,

I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for a long time; however, I belong to a group of friends who have been making fun of the middle school live-journal of a former classmate since 2004. No signs of relenting in the next decade, either. And, to be quite clear and fair, I am a major offender. While I am a firm believer in the no-mercy rule, and expect to receive as good as I get, I hesitated before going out on a limb and posting my thoughts for the world to see.

That being said, I've been told I tell a good story from time to time, and I often refer to my life as an open book. I think the reason 52% of the population (i.e.; all the girlies) related so much to shows like Sex and the City was because, duh, we love gossiping with a group of good girlfriends. As a college graduate who's gal pals landed all over the country and everywhere but here, I miss that! I have this silly little want to share the garish details of my life more often than those quarterly catch up calls.

So welcome to my life... the good, the bad, and the (hopefully rare) ugly. The names and locations may be changed to protect the innocent, although I think I have yet to cross paths with any dudes who deserve anonymity. Let's be serious, guys today should come with carfax. I promise nothing in the way of consistency, just honesty and brutality. Annnnnnd it's on.

Caffeine and chocolate,
KK

2 comments: