Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring now.

1.) On Earth Day, (Friday) you can:
a.) bring a reusable mug to Starbucks to get a free bevie.
b.) bring an empty bottle of face wash to any origins, and trade it in for a new bottle with this ad: http://www.origins.com/cms/special_offers/in_store_trade_in_20110422.tmpl

2.) It needs to warm up so I can wear these now:

Or let's be real, it needs to warm up so that I stop looking like an overzealous Bostonite wearing floral shoes and dodging puddles in this rainy spring.

3.)  I'm buying this tomorrow, cause I keep thinking about it.


This brings my summer 2011 dress purchases from american eagle to 3.  Which, sounds strikingly like summer 2001.

4.) I listened to this walking to work today:



I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between. Yep.

So, while it remains in the low 40's, I will continue wearing flip flops and purchasing sleeveless clothing to the tune of the summers of my middle school years until the weather catches up to me.  But please hurry it up, my poor blue toes can't take this much longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment